Each Security B-Sides is a community-driven framework for building events for and by information security community members. The goal is to expand the spectrum of conversation beyond the traditional confines of space and time. It creates opportunities for individuals to both present and participate in an intimate atmosphere that encourages collaboration. It is an intense event with discussions, demos, and interaction from participants. It is where conversations for the next-big-thing are happening.
- Call For Papers opened on April 2.
- Call For Papers closed June 10.
- Speakers selected and were notified on or about June 28.
- Registration opened June 30.
- Normal registration (includes lunch and t-shirt) closes August 12 or when sold out.
- Late registration (attendance only) closes September 9 or when sold out.
- Security Onion Conference (another great Augusta con) - Friday, September 9.
- BSidesAugusta - Saturday, September 10.