Cyber Security for the Board and the C-Suite
"What You Need to Know"
Cyber Security experts will discuss corporate cyber-attacks and legal practitioners will discuss strategies to help companies comply with the increasingly complex data security laws. Data privacy and security experts will discuss practical solutions to current problems.
Bryan Sartin, the Managing Director Verizon RISK Services, will be attending as the Keynote speaker. Bryan manages the reactive end of Verizon Enterprise Solutions and responsible for handling civil and criminal incidents as well as intelligence functions for entities both and off Verizon's network. Mr. Sartin is the founder of Verizon Investigative Response, one of the world’s largest nonmilitary IT investigations groups. This operation handles cyber investigations in 40+ countries each year and has been retained to investigate many of the world’s most damaging and publicly-visible data breaches on record. Mr. Sartin is also co-author of the Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report, an annual joint study into the contributing factors behind security failures and a great example of public private partnership on intelligence sharing specific to cyber security.
Honored Guest Speakers:
- Dallas FBI Cybercrimes
- Dallas US Secret Service
- Dept. of Justice - Candy Heath, Assistant United States Attorney, Lead Cyber Attorney, Economic Crimes United States Attorney’s Office Northern District of Texas
- Jeff Schilling, Armor Inc., Chief of Operations and Security
- Chuck Easttom, Computer Scientist and Author
- Shawn E. Tuma, Attorney, Cybersecurity & Data Protection Partner at Scheef & Stone, LLP
- Randell Casey, CEO and founder CyberDefenses Inc.
- John South, former Chief Security Officer at Heartland Payments Systems & CSO of the Year
- Mike Saylor, Executive Director, Cyber Defense Labs.