WISP+Google Security and Privacy: What's On The Horizon for 2018
Join us for a deep dive into the minds of our panel of experts from Googlers in Security and Privacy.
Women in Security and Privacy (WISP) is proud to partner with Google to bring you a discussion about issues top of mind in security and privacy in 2018. This panel combines experts in the areas of both security and privacy. Join us for a reception, networking, speed mentoring, WISP tandem matching and the panel discussion at Google's SF office!
Suzanne Frey: Senior Director - Security, Trust, Privacy
Suzanne and her team ensure that Google Apps (and G Suite) are the most trusted products in the world for consumer, government, enterprise, and educational user data. With over 20 years of industry experience leading advanced technology operations, engineering, systems design, policy, and compliance, Suzanne is in her 12th year at Google where she has worked across the company to "engineer trust" throughout our infrastructure, products, processes, and policies.
- Rob Mann: Senior Security Manager
- Monica Choi: Senior Program Manager - Cloud Security & Privacy
- Lindsay Pearson: Senior Privacy Program Manager
- Shilpi Dey: Senior Security Program Manager
- Ruchi Shah: Senior Security Program Manager
- Melanie Masterson: WISP Events Committee Lead
- 5:00 - 5:30: Check in and Reception
- 5:30 - 6:30: Speed Mentoring (Bring your resume or be ready to work on your LinkedIn profile) and WISP tandem matching.
- 6:30 - 6:50: Keynote
- 6:50 - 7:30: Expert Panel Discussion
- 7:30 - 7:50: Q&A
If you have questions for the panel, please submit them with your registration.