more details coming soon
Join WISP and our sponsor Castlebridge for an evening to learn about and discuss Data Ethics, grow your network and find a mentor.
We have a packed agenda including
- a Masterclass with Cisco’s Chief Privacy Officer Michelle Finneran Dennedy;
- Michelle will be joined by Dr Katherine O’Keefe, Chief Education & Ethics Officer of Castlebridge for a panel discussion moderated by Irish Times journalist Karlin Lillington;
- in addition, you'll have the opportunity to join a live session of WISP's peer-to-peer mentorship program, "Tandems".
Everyone is welcome!
Can’t make it this time? Please sign-up for updates at https://www.wisporg.com/newsletter/
About the speakers:
Michelle is a pioneer in the field of Privacy Engineering and Ethical Data Management. She is passionate about data privacy and protection, and for building better technology that matters. She works closely with dreamers at all levels and in businesses and organizations at all stages to support the combination of policy, practice and tools. She is the co-author of "The Privacy Engineer’s Manifesto" and hosts Cisco’s Privacy Sigma Rider’s podcast.
Katherine is Chief Education & Ethics Officer of Castlebridge, and co-author of "Ethical Data and Information Management: Concepts, Tools, and Methods."
Date: Thursday 28th June 2018
Time: 6.30 – 8.30pm
Venue: The Dock, 7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2.
WISP is partnering with Accenture and LK Shields to bring you a panel discussion with leading industry experts:
• Ann Duignan, Delivery Lead at The Dock, Accenture
• Caroline Goulding, Data Protection Officer EU, LinkedIn
• Joan Green, Information Security Expert, Bank of Ireland
The panel will be chaired by Jeanne Kelly, Partner, Technology, Privacy and Contracts, LK Shields, and the event will be co-hosted by K. Anna Vaccari, WISP co-founder.
If you have any queries or would like to extend to a fellow security or privacy colleague, please feel free to forward this to them. Please RSVP to Aeveen – [email protected] by the 25th June.
We look forward to welcoming you!
WISP Networking Event
First European based WISP event
We are delighted to invite you to join Women in Security and Privacy (WISP) for networking and happy hour on Wednesday 21 March in Mason Hayes & Curran offices on Barrow St, Dublin 4.
Enjoy drinks, canapés and great company at WISP's first event in Dublin. There will also be a fun interactive networking session and opportunity to learn more about WISP programs.
Date: Wednesday 21 March
Venue: Mason Hayes & Curran
- 6.30pm Registration & refreshments
- 7.00pm Introduction to WISP
- 7.20pm Networking activity
- 7.50pm Happy hour & networking
- 8.30pm Close
If you would like to register to attend this event, please contact [email protected] by Friday 16 March. We look forward to seeing you on the night.