Front End Software Engineer, Chronicle
Mountain View, CA, United States
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
In this role you will be squarely focused on frontend UI/UX implementation and architectural decisions, but some interest or experience with full-stack work and/or with backend product work is also a plus. Most frontend development will be in Typescript and Polymer.
● Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
● Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
● Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
● 5 years of relevant work experience with experience developing UI/UX as part of a team.
● Experience with writing and debugging UI/UX code for the Chrome browser and with UI/UX testing environments (such as WebDriver).
● Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
● Experience with Typescript and Polymer.
● Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Apply on www.chronicle.security or direct link here.