Software Engineer, Customer Experience, Chronicle
Mountain View, CA, United States
As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of fast moving projects with responsibilities for making our customer experience as “self driving” as possible. We do this by building and bridging tools and systems that need to be as innovative as our projects themselves.
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
● Design and implement portals, systems, tools and integrations related to operational efficiency, customer experience and new business models.
● Manage projects that can take anywhere between a few days and multiple months to implement.
● Be responsible for the internal tooling used by our business teams and the external tooling for users and customers.
● Bridge the business and engineering teams - be the voice of the customer and the business in engineering planning and the voice of the engineering team in business planning.
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team of business, engineering, UX, etc. to come up with the best solutions.
● Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
● 3 years of software development experience building full-stack web applications.
● Experience in integrating with 3rd party systems and APIs.
● Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
● Experience with Python, Polymer and Node.js.
● Experience in system integration and eCommerce portals.
● Experience in startups or new product launches.
Apply on www.chronicle.security or direct link here.