Product Security Incident Responder -Vulnerability Management
This person will manage technical strategy, process, timelines, resources and progress for incidents relating to BD products at customer sites or with security researchers. The product security incident responder will work with product R&D, Quality, Service, Legal, Regulatory Affairs and Information Security by supporting and executing incident response tasks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis, security research and provide recommendations for remediation and mitigation
- Work with teams to ensure timely and effective incident response
- Formalize actionable output and long-term change from incident response
- Ensure BU adoption of product security framework activities relating to incident response
- Build, maintain and update security policies and procedures relating to incident response
- May perform other duties as required
The product security incident responder will work with product teams and functional groups on determining objectives, scope, analysis, actions, and timeline for responding to security incidents with BD products at customer sites and with security researchers. The product security incident responder will facilitate remotely or emergency on-site technical analysis in addition to focusing the product team on short-term and long-term response and remediation.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree required. Ideal candidate will have a degree in project management, computer science, or technical discipline.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in product security or proven ability to operate cross functionally to execute on BU-wide initiatives.
- Collect and manage technical intelligence using technology-based tools or methodologies
- Knowledge: Cybersecurity Incident Response, Project management, Product Development, Healthcare
- Skills: Reverse engineering, forensic analysis, toolkit management, project management
- Education/Degree: Bachelors in project management, Computer Science or Technology related field
- Certifications: CERT-Certified Computer Security Incident Handler Certification, CISSP
Primary Work Location
USA NJ - Franklin Lakes