Vice President of Product Management
Reciprocity is an innovative and profitable GRC company that is disrupting the compliance and risk market by providing security and compliance officers an easy-to-use SaaS solution to conduct audits, mitigate risks, and comply with corporate and industry regulations. Our product, ZenGRC, is being deployed by some of the world’s leading enterprises such as Walmart, Salesforce, First Data and Airbnb just to name a few.
We are a dynamic, tight-knit team working together to continually deliver value to our customers and partners. Our team consists of a diverse and eclectic group of individuals who bring great ideas to the table every day; yet, not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done. With headquarters in San Francisco, CA and a team in Ljubljana, Slovenia, our company is growing in all facets.
Reciprocity is seeking a Vice President of Product Management to lead the overall strategy of our latest application of our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform. You will be leading the development of the entire product line.You will be responsible for developing quarterly and yearly project roadmaps, and business case development. The successful candidate will apply their expert knowledge in GRC/InfoSec and business process design, and assist the leadership team and Engineering to achieve their strategic goals.
You will work with customers, senior management, Customer Success and the DevOps teams to develop the vision and orchestrate the implementation of product functionality.
You will work closely with the CEO, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering teams to carry out our vision of bringing Agile practices to the business world.
- Deliver on a portfolio of projects and services for Regulatory Compliance, Information Security and Governance to drive efficiency with customers
- Define KPIs to collect and analyze, work with engineering team to implement and propagate
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap, feature releases and business strategy
- Drive initiatives focusing on growth, usage and revenue - working with all stakeholders
- Identify trends, alert on potential issues and make recommendations on how to improve the platform including, (but not limited to) UX, and product offerings
- Work with the marketing team on pricing, messaging, positioning and launch activities
- Work at leadership level to manage the entire product lifecycle, create vision and strategy for new products and the company as a whole
- Engage and use third-party applications and develop strategic partnerships to complement Reciprocity’s product roadmap.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management at a SaaS or IaaS company, 3+ years at leadership level
- BS or MS with a technical background and/or business/marketing, preferably with an MBA
- Deep understanding of the SaaS and IaaS domains
- In-depth ability to analyze and understand customer needs, creating product value and identify competitive differentiation
- Proven track record of successfully gathering customer requirements, translating those needs to teams of software developers to deliver quality projects and features on time
- Prior experience developing SaaS products for startups, preferably in either the Risk or Compliance realms
- Excellent people, project, communication and time management skills
- Experience working with offshore resources and teams
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in Agile development
- Ability to present corporate objectives and product vision to executive level meetings and conferences
- Build, manage, multiply, coach and coach cross-functional team of outstanding individuals for transformational enterprise projects, capability enhancements and unparalleled partnerships
- You have successfully shipped SaaS products across multiple releases
- You are excited about the challenges of defining a product platform in Infosec and GRC spaces