Security Culture Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They’re building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
At Dropbox, we create products that are easy to use and are built on trust. With over half a billion users and 300,000 companies using our platform, security and privacy remain our top priority. In order to meet the challenge of protecting data at a massive scale, our security team is continuing to grow with talented individuals looking for interesting and high-impact work.
One of Dropbox's core values is to be worthy of trust. It’s vital that we have a culture where everyone is committed and empowered to make decisions that are consistent with this value. As an analyst on the Security Culture team within Security, you’ll help us design, launch, and run a variety of programs that educate Dropboxers and give them the knowledge, inspiration and support they need to keep Dropbox secure and worthy of trust. In the process, you’ll work within a rapidly growing and changing environment, design and partake in multiple projects, and collaborate with many stakeholders across the company. Most importantly, you’ll help us keep Dropbox worthy of trust across all of our global offices.
- Design, build and run new projects as part of our global security culture program
- Identify, measure and report on key performance metrics that demonstrate the health and effectiveness of the program
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Collaborate effectively with peers and other stakeholder teams across multiple locations
- Balance workload effectively and leverage resources where appropriate to deliver against deadlines and objectives
- 3+ years of experience developing and supporting programs
- Passion and knowledge of current trends in security and related threats
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot last-minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Prior project management experience is strongly preferred
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)