WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be a thought leader and subject matter expert in implementing and maintaining appropriate enterprise programs, policies, and procedures to be compliant with applicable
- Have working knowledge of information security best practices such as: NIST, ISO 27000, GDPR, etc.
- Maintain, and oversee enforcement of disaster recovery and business continuity programs
- Collaborate with appropriate teams and build a data governance program
- Collaborate with other teams to define and implement security processes and procedures based on industry-standard best practices and compliance requirements
- Work with teams to prepare ongoing information for prospective clients, and marketing material
- Wear multiple hats and assist in building and maintaining complex security programs applicable to enterprise and product
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of experience in information security, compliance, policy development and management
- 5+ years of experience in business continuity and disaster recovery management
- Ability to utilize working knowledge of information security best practices such as: NIST 800 series, ISO 27000 series, GDPR, etc.
- Excellent skills in data governance, risk assessment processes, policy development, proposals, work statements, product evaluations, and delivery of technology
- Ability to understand enterprise business computing operations/requirements, and cloud
- Ability to be creative when working with customers to find effective solutions
- Ability to understand and interpret laws and regulatory requirements related to information protection
- Develop and implement appropriate processes to achieve and maintain compliance
- Project Management knowledge and experience a strong plus
- CISSP required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Industry-leading maternity & paternity leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Bi-weekly lunches, breakfasts and optional gourmet dinners
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.