Technical Project Manager, Security will work with cross functional teams to lead complex technical security projects that ensure the protection of data, assets, and employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the lifecycle of technical security projects
- Coordinate with cross functional teams, and vendors to define and manage project scope, schedule, and overall plans
- Collaborate with operations, engineering, security, and other internal teams to identify, understand, and address their needs with technical security solutions
- Maintain documentation throughout project lifecycle and prepare reports for security leadership and other key stakeholders
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field (project management, information security, etc.)
- 3+ years of project management experience in a corporate or startup environment with technology background
- Security or project management certifications (i.e. CISSP, PMP) certifications preferred
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a high growth fast paced environment preferred
- Highly organized, with solid time management skills and acute attention to detail preferred
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.