Come help us build and scale Privacy.com. We're crafting the world's safest and easiest way to pay online. In less than two years since launch, we've saved users over $100,000,000 in unauthorized and unwanted transactions.
Privacy is a new way to transact without sharing your personally identifiable information or credit card number. Make a new card number for every purchase with just 1 click. You don’t use the same password everywhere, why use the same card number?
We're a rapidly growing company backed by top tier investors looking to expand our engineering team to keep pace with our growth. We believe that there is an enormous opportunity to improve the lives of millions of people by building financial tools that are both safe and delightful to use.
As an early member of the team, you will make a significant impact on both the product and culture. You'll have the chance to work directly with everyone in the company on a multitude of interesting technical challenges across payment processing, fraud detection, scale, and predictive analytics.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Improving our fraud modeling and ML classifiers that detect anomalous behavior and prevent fraud
- Updates to our real-time transaction processing engine with millisecond response times
- Building out growth hooks, A/B testing and supporting growth and retention efforts
- Unstructured data challenges around improving our browser extension performance and accuracy
When looking for new team members, we try to focus on the following:
- 2+ years of experience shipping code in a production environment
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g. science, engineering, mathematics) or equivalent experience
- An understanding of the balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- An understanding that code is written as much for humans to read and maintain as it is for machines to interpret
- Proven ownership of features from start to finish
- Deep understanding of algorithms, systems, and design
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Snacks, stocked fridge, and pantry
- Choose your own Apple equipment
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Our office is located in a beautiful loft in Chinatown near most trains
- 3% cash back on all purchases with Privacy cards
TO APPLY, CONTACT: [email protected]