Associate Foundation Program Specialist at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic team that is looking to innovate and improve?
Would you like to work for a company that has been rated by the BBJ (15+yrs) as one of the best places to work?
Do you want to be part of a company that is committed to giving back to the community?
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our organization as an Associate Foundation Program Specialist. This critical role is responsible for supporting the administrative aspects of the Foundation’s key service and giving program initiative as well as a number of critical administrative functions including the 9/11 Community Spirit Mini-Grant Program. This position supports program goals to engage employees in service and giving initiatives to improve local communities and help achieve Harvard Pilgrim’s corporate goal of being a good corporate citizen.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Program management for all service and giving corporate service events.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of key service and giving programs including: corporate service days in regional markets, department/ team service days and annual backpack drive.
- Support the management and administration of the 9/11 Community Spirit Mini-Grant program. Ensure a high quality, user-friendly 9/11 Mini-Grant experience while meeting the annual application goals including the mini-grant oversight committee.
- Provide program management support for the Director of Service and Giving
- Provides relationship management with external community partners and non-profits as well as internal Harvard Pilgrim staff
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a difference every day!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- College degree or equivalent in Non-Profit Management, Communications, Marketing or similar concentration preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in Community Relations, Event Planning, Public Relations, Nonprofit or related fields.
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT:
- Paid volunteer time off (up to 3 days annually)
- Annual Mini-Grant of $500 donated to a non-profit organization of the employee’s choice
- Educational Reimbursement
Office environment, with ability to commute to all Harvard Pilgrim facilities and be present on location at ongoing service events in the region.