McKinsey & Company invites female professionals across North America to be inspired and make a difference!
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at our firm and in the world at large. We invite you to take the next step of your own leadership journey by applying to join us for our Next Generation Women Leaders North America event, to be held May 3-5, 2019 outside of Washington, D.C.
In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you—talented women across North America—the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths, and to understand how McKinsey can help you grow your potential. You will also meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
We are seeking women who:
· Are professionals with up to ten years of work experience
· Hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
· Have a proven record of leadership in an academic, professional, or professional setting
· Actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
· Enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
· Thrive when working with other people
· Want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share
· Would like to learn more about McKinsey & Company
· Are based in North America
Washington DC: Friday, May 3 – Sunday May 5, 2019
Application deadline: 11:59 p.m. ET, Friday, March 8, 2019
All expenses covered by McKinsey
Learn more and submit your interest at http://bit.ly/NGWL2019