We’ve partnered with the Australian Trade and Investment Commission and Salesforce to host this security panel on global perspectives on cybersecurity. As the world becomes increasingly connected, companies are faced with new and emerging ways in which attackers gain access to and can misuse data, as well as the challenges in addressing inconsistencies in cybersecurity laws or policies across nations. This panel will discuss the ways various sectors of the industry can work together to address these challenges.
7:45 - 8:00 am - Registration and Networking
8:00 - 8:05 am - Introduction
8:05 - 8:50 am - Panel Discussion
8:50 - 9:15 am - Q&A and Networking
- Michelle Price, Chief Operating Officer, Australian Cyber Security Growth Network
- Aanchal Gupta, Director of Security at Facebook
- Dr. Cate Jerram, Information Management and Systems Research, Adelaide Business School
- Jenna Raby, Senior Director Global Strategic Accounts and Managing Director Asia Pacific and Canada at RiskIQ
- Nicola Watkinson, Australian Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner USA and Canada
Thank you, Salesforce, for hosting the event!
Please check out the event link here to RSVP & for additional information.
To volunteer with WISP during RSA, please sign up here!