The Australian Cyber Security Demo Day during RSA 2018
by Australian Trade and Investment Commission
Join us during RSA week to hear pitches from Australia's top cyber security innovators. These growth-stage startups and publicly listed companies will deliver tight, 3 minute presentations before fielding questions from a panel of industry experts.
- Cog System
- Security Colony
- Melanie Masterson, Threat Response Engineer, Information Security GCIH, LendingClub
- Karthik Subramanian, Sr. Director and Head, Cybersecurity Acquisitions and Investments, CISCO Systems
- Andrew McClure, Vice President, Trident Capital Cybersecurity
- Robert D. Rodriguez, Chairman & Founder, SINET
- Kenneth Schneider, VP of Technology and Strategy, Symantec Ventures
The Australian Cyber Security Showcase
The Demo Day is part of the Australian Cyber Security Mission to the USA. Stick around after the Demo Day to network with the full delegation of Aussie entrepreneurs and influencers. Register here:
Both events will be held at the "Australia House" popup within Hotel Zelos, just steps from the Moscone Center.
For more information, please contact Melissa Tovar at [email protected]