WISP is lead by a volunteer board and a team of committed volunteers across the tech sector. No team member is full time or salaried, but every team member makes a difference. We are always looking for members of the WISP community to help!
WISP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the tech industry. Women, LGBTQA individuals, and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Plan and facilitate WISP events
- Represent WISP at conferences and educate others on our mission
- Draft security & privacy blog posts for publication on the WISP website
- Write articles for our newsletter
corporate sponsorship development
- Help identify opportunities for corporate sponsorship
- Promote fundraising campaigns centered around specific WISP events or objectives
- Help with grant writing
- Become a WISP advocate and spread the word about our mission, objectives, events, and impact
- Recruit new WISP members
- Develop tools for our membership base
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Develop designs for print, swag, and our website
- Check out current Leadership Team Opportunities!